Approved by the Ministry of Public Health, Tunisian private clinics suggested are equipped with modern
equipment implementing the most advanced technologies in multidisciplinary services. Our team believes that the
competitiveness of the costs is also a factor that has made Tunisia a popular destination, since patients may benefit from
high quality aesthetic or cosmetic procedures and comprehensive care at very attractive prices, compared to prices in their countries.
By choosing to undergo a plastic aesthetic procedure, Dune Esthetique guarantees a warm welcome, immediate care, daily
assistance and follow-up ensured. Availability and trust are thus at the heart of the relationship with the patient
Why Choose plastic surgery in tunisia
the agence gives you an opportunity to deal with a passionate and experienced team made of skilled Aesthetic procedure
who will accompany you in your personal process .
Step by step
Step 1: Ask for customized Information:
- Ask for a quote and provide photos = get the surgeon’s customized diagnosis for free.
- Specify your preferred contact hours= our specialized adviser will phone you and answer all your questions.
- Ask questions about the surgeon’s diagnosis = get answers and a specific all inclusive quote covering all
the expenses from the arrival to Tunisia up to the departure from Tunis-Carthage airport.
Step 2: Plan your trip
- In general, medical exams might be done either in your home country or upon arriving (in which case the
cost would be specified on the quote)
- Some medical exams (especially the blood test) might be necessary before proceeding with the planning
of some cosmetic surgeries (for example important liposuction and tummy tuck)
- Ask all sorts of medical, travel and financial question to get a clear idea about the Tunisia plastic surgery trip
- Ask for the surgeon’s availability during your planned schedule
- Book your flight according to the accommodation duration recommended by the surgeon
- Provide us with a copy to confirm your booking and to allow us to follow the flight details on
the arrival and departure
Step 3: Plan your payment for plastic surgery
- You may either pay upon arriving and reaching the clinic
- Or pay 10 days before arriving through a bank transfer (to avoid banking delays and possible errors)
- Payments are made in Euro
- No hidden charges or booking deposits are requested.
- Your adviser who’s been following you from the beginning will be welcoming you at the Tunis-Carthage airport
- You’ll be driven to the clinic and your adviser caters for your registration and takes you to your private room
- The medical team (nurses, anesthesiologist...) takes in charge your medical file
- The surgeon visits you in your room to ensure the medical consultation
- If everything is convenient to you, you confirm accepting to undergo the surgery the following day
(generally around 8 o’clock in the morning).
During your trip:
- You stay 2 to 3 nights at the clinic. Should you need to spend
more nights at the clinic it is possible without paying extra money.
- At the clinic you have 3 main meals and a small snack around 4 pm. Mineral water is included
in the full board (you don’t pay it as an extra). Other drinks like sodas and fresh juice are charged
by the clinic as extras.
- The plastic surgeon visits you every day as long as you are in the clinic
- Your adviser visits you every day to check that everything is ok
- Wifi connexion is free and available at the clinic
- A local telephone (with available credit) is provided to you upon arriving in order to allow you to get
in touch with your adviser and with your relatives without having to pay roaming services.
- Your adviser picks you up from the clinic to take you either to the hotel or to the specialized
accommodation unit (according to your prior agreement).
- A visit with the surgeon is always planned before the departure
- Your adviser takes you to the airport for departure and assists you to register on the flight.
After your departure:
- You keep in touch with your adviser
- On request, it is possible to keep in touch with the surgeon as well
- Photos after 1 month, 3 months and 6 months are compulsory for the follow up. The surgeon would
not be in a position to ensure a secondary procedure (in case of need) if the patient doesn’t allow
him to do the necessary follow up.
-In case any problem arises, it is necessary to inform the adviser and to send photos in order to
allow him/her to ask the surgeon for immediate advice.